Requesting Help to Generate `libqt.a` Library Using Qt package available in systemc-2.3.3

ARI

Hello Everyone,

I hope this msg finds you all well. I am currently working on a project that requires building and generating the `libqt.a` library using the `qt` package available at
`systemc-2.3.3/src/syscsysc/packages/qt`. As I'm relatively new to this process, I am reaching out to seek your assistance and guidance. I have already set up the necessary development tools and dependencies on my system. However, I am unsure about the specific steps required to build the library successfully. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with some simple instructions or pointers on how to proceed.

If you could kindly share the relevant build commands or any essential tips, it would be of immense help in completing this task. I want to make sure I can utilize the `libqt.a` library effectively for my project.

Thank you for considering my request, and I'm looking forward to your valuable assistance. Please let me know if you require any further information from my end.

Thanks and Regards,
ARI

This library gets automatically build when  you build the libsystemc either using cmake or the autoconf tools according to the documentation. This package is used by SystemC to implement SC_THREADs so it will be part of libsystemc

Hello @ARI,

You could find the original sources here on GitHub:

https://github.com/Onuonga/QuickThreads

But looking at it from high-level the source has not been touched for a while.

You could build SystemC library in verbose mode and capture the build logs.

From there only focus on the source files you are interested in to extract the QuickThreads library.

Regards,

Ameya Vikram Singh