Hi All ,

I'm exploring uvmsc as a vitrifaction strategy .Does any one did already with TLM 2.0 model interface .If yes please share me the example to integrate in my environment .As per LRM 

uvm_blocking_put_port
uvm_blocking_get_port
uvm_blocking_peek_port
uvm_blocking_get_peek_port

interfaces are defined.

NOTEUVM-SystemC does not yet define the TLM-2.0 blocking and non-blocking transport interfaces, direct memory interface (DMI), nor a debug transport interface. Use the SystemC TLM-2.0 interfaces instead. 

What does use SystemC TLM2-0 mean .Please help me on these .

Thanks,

Hi Charan,

uvm_(non)blocking_*_port are SystemC TLM-1.0 based UVM-SystemC ports. As stated in your referenced NOTE, UVM-SystemC has not yet defined TLM-2.0 transport interfaces etc.. Hence, in case you need SystemC TLM2.0 based interfaces, you need to use the ones provided by SystemC itself.

In case you have a SystemC model with TLM2.0 based interfaces, you have (at least) two options to verify this with a UVM-SystemC environment:

• create a UVM driver that contains initiator/target sockets in order to connect directly to your model
  • instantiate a signal-to-TLM2 / TLM2-to-signal adapter between a signal level driver and your model

P.s. you probably meant "verification" i.s.o. "vitrifaction", but at least I learned a new word 😉  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitrification

--

Bas

I agree with Bas, recently integrated a model to UVM driver/component using standard  TLM socket (simple_initiator_socket), tried with TLM put port first but didn't work.

-RC