sonalidutta

Hi,

Let us consider the following example:

sc_event a, b;

SC_CTOR(...){

SC_THREAD(p);

sensitive << a << b;

}

My question is process p here is statically sensitive to (a and b ) OR (a or b )?

I went through the relevant parts of 1666-2011_systemc_manual.pdf. But still I did not find the exact answer.

If anyone knows the answer, it will be great!

Thanks

Sonali

The answer is that it's an OR.  The description of static sensitivity is on page 16

"The sensitivity of a process instance is the set of events and time-outs that can potentially cause the process
to be resumed or triggered. The static sensitivity of an unspawned process instance is fixed during
elaboration. The static sensitivity of a spawned process instance is fixed when the function sc_spawn is
called. The dynamic sensitivity of a process instance may vary over time under the control of the process
itself. A process instance is said to be sensitive to an event if the event has been added to the static sensitivity
or dynamic sensitivity of the process instance. A time-out occurs when a given time interval has elapsed."

By "set of events" it means that any one of those events can cause a process to resume,

regards

Alan