Analog data formats used

Hi Torsten,

all the issues in the first mail are correct (beside dat :-) ). Most of them are known but still on a list somewhere.

Will keep you updated on them.

For the second mail, i might make you happy.

With the next release there will be productions available. One is based on javascript.

The script is designed in a way so that you can create any kind of signal with it.

A simple one looks like:

for (var iter  =  new SamplesIterator(input);iter.hasNext();){
     var current = iter.next();
    out0.write(current,false,in0.floatValue()*Math.sin(current/1000.));
}

Will overlay a signal with a sin curve.

Would be great to have a first user !

Guess it will be released next week. Docu will follow.

cheers,

thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your quick feedbackI I'm looking very much forward to the evolution of Impulse. Your Javascript based approach to create post-processed signals looks very promising! I will be happy to test it once it becomes available. I guess that with SamplesIterator(time) or SamplesIterator(frequency), you will be able to access the time or frequency, respectively, associated to the sampled input signal? How will you deal with signals, for which not for all time points samples are available?

I guess these Javascript snippets can be added by editing the configuration file created by Impulse for each trace file? Will you register that configuration file with Eclipse as a Javascript file?

Regards, Torsten

• 1 month later...

Hello Thomas,

Let me introduce myself first. I am working on creating validation tools for RTL design. Now I am using your pattern log viewer to create log viewer for a trace file called tarmac trace. I found it is super convenient and easy to use.

And now I am learning to extend Impulse to write my own format viewer. I will keep watching this topic as well as your website to catch up with any update!

Thanks,

Lu

Hello Thomas,

Let me introduce myself first. I am working on creating validation tools for RTL design. Now I am using your pattern log viewer to create log viewer for a trace file called tarmac trace. I found it is super convenient and easy to use.

And now I am learning to extend Impulse to write my own format viewer. I will keep watching this topic as well as your website to catch up with any update!

Thanks,

Lu

You're welcome.

Best Regards,

thomas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...