Sign in to follow this  
CbrSystemC

Modelling of external events for a Virtual Platform

Hi, 

my task is to set up a virtual platform using systemc and tlm 2.0 for embedded software development. 

The software developer should write a stimulus file and download it in the virtual platform to generate external events. (for example: gpio pin is set high or a 

serial interface gets a packet) 

Is there any general approach how to generate external events??

regards, 

Christoph

thx for your reply. I saw this article already. 

I am trying to build an internal testbench within the VP, were ports are connected to each IP block which can have external events ( uart, spi, gpio). 

Each IP has ports for input and output. Via this Interface I send custom packets with information which is needed for the event. 

regards,

Christoph

On 2/16/2016 at 8:31 AM, CbrSystemC said:

I am trying to build an internal testbench within the VP, were ports are connected to each IP block which can have external events ( uart, spi, gpio). 

Each IP has ports for input and output. I thing you should read these crazy bulk product reviews first Via this Interface I send custom packets with information which is needed for the event. 

regards,

Christoph

Have you had any success setting up a virtual testbench this Christoph? I'd think to use tlm 2.0 as well.

On 2/16/2016 at 1:31 PM, CbrSystemC said:

Each IP has ports for input and output. Via this Interface I send custom packets with information which is needed for the event. 

https://legalsteroids.best/bulking/ will help you find some of the best bulking supplements available on the market that aren't harmful as steroids, 

regards,

Christoph

I am looking to make something similar with a light twist i mean i will aslo be tracking OS and other details like browsers. let me know how is your thing coming along?

On 2/16/2016 at 4:31 PM, CbrSystemC said:

Then I discovered where to buy Phen375

regards,

Christoph

Hi Christoph, have you had any success in building the internal testbench within the VP? If yes, could you please share it with me? I might need it in the near future. Thanks.