‘sc_spawn_option’ was not declared in this scope

Lennard

Hi,

in my SC_THREAD I want to start another thread and I am using the sc_spawn method for that. To make it sensitive to the clock, I want to use sc_spawn_options (quick question: If my main thread is sensitive to the same clock signal, do I even need the spawn options?). However, when I try to compile it, it throws an error: error: ‘sc_spawn_option’ was not declared in this scope. When I remove the spawn options (and simply spawn the new Thread without them), I do not get an error.

Here is the code:

sc_spawn_option spawnOption;
spawnOption.set_sensitivity(clock.pos());
sc_spawn(sc_bind(&AtomicFunction::startWorkerThread, this), "testThread", &spawnOption);

This is how I have included systemc:

#define SC_INCLUDE_DYNAMIC_PROCESSES
#include <systemc.h>

This is my build command:

g++ -g -std=c++14 -I include -I /usr/local/systemc-2.3.3/include -I/usr/include/hdf5/serial -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/systemc-2.3.3/lib-linux64 -pthread -L. -L/usr/local/systemc-2.3.3/lib-linux64 -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/hdf5/serial -c src/virtual/atomicfunction.cpp -o src/virtual/atomicfunction.o -lsystemc -lm -lhdf5

I have already checked /usr/local/systemc-2.3.3/include/ and saw that in the folder sysc/kernel/ are the files sc_spawn_options.h. But even when I include them directly (#include "/usr/local/systemc-2.3.3/include/sysc/kernel/sc_spawn_options.h") it throws the exact same error.

Do I overlook some minor error? Any help is appreciated 🙂

Best regards