making the target reject the initiator

Your options depend on what you mean by "reject/block".

For example, you can reject the transaction by setting an error response in the transaction.  See IEEE Std. 1666-2011, 14.17 for the available status codes and their meaning.

// tlm::tlm_generic_payload& trans
  trans.set_response_status( tlm::TLM_GENERIC_ERROR_RESPONSE ); 

Hope that helps,
  Philipp

Thanks Philipp,

in my case it isnt an Error if we try to write to that register, the initiator can try to do write but the target doesnt have to accept it.
i think that the right solution would be to add a condition to the b-transport() method

11 hours ago, yair said:

in my case it isnt an Error if we try to write to that register, the initiator can try to do write but the target doesnt have to accept it.
i think that the right solution would be to add a condition to the b-transport() method

You would need to describe your actual question in a bit more detail.

• Is it about the logic inside the target (i.e. not performing the write)?  Sure, you can check the state of the control bit in b_transport before processing the command.
  • Is it about informing the initiator that this happened? Then you need to either use the response status or an extension.

/Philipp