visualbasic/systemc

VanessaFaria

I would like some help because i m tring to load this program in system c ,but with no sucess.The program is a flip flop (an example that is in my book) And i got the visual basic 2013 on my computer.

SC_MODULE(dff) {
    sc_in < bool > clk;
    sc_in<sc_logic > din;
    sc_out<sc_logic >dout;

void p1() {
        if (clk.posedge()) {
            dout = din;
        }
    }
    SC_CTOR(dff) {
        SC_METHOD(p1);
        sensitive(clk);
    }
}

AND THE PROBLEM :

1    IntelliSense: cannot open source file "systemc.h"    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    1    1    projetoteste3

2    IntelliSense: explicit type is missing ('int' assumed)    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    2    1    projetoteste3
    3    IntelliSense: identifier "dff" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    2    11    projetoteste3
    4    IntelliSense: identifier "sc_in" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    3    2    projetoteste3
    5    IntelliSense: type name is not allowed    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    3    10    projetoteste3

6    IntelliSense: identifier "clk" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    3    17    projetoteste3

7    IntelliSense: identifier "sc_logic" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    4    8    projetoteste3
    8    IntelliSense: identifier "din" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    4    19    projetoteste3
    9    IntelliSense: identifier "sc_out" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    5    2    projetoteste3
    10    IntelliSense: identifier "dout" is undefined    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    5    19    projetoteste3

11    IntelliSense: expected a ';'    c:\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\projetoteste3\projetoteste3\Source.cpp    7    12  

projetoteste3

Please help me,i am totally lost!

You need to follow the instructions in the INSTALL notes for Visual C++. (I assume Visual Basic is a typo). The install notes are inside the SystemC distribution.

You need to set up include paths, and library paths.

You will also encounter an error with Visual C++ 2013 - the solution is described here:

http://forums.accellera.org/topic/1713-problem-while-trying-to-build-systemclib/?hl=%2Bvisual+%2B2013

This will be fixed in the 2.3.1 release of SystemC,

regards

Alan