About This File
UVM_RGM2.6.1 is the UVM version of the Cadence Register and Memory package that has been tested by multiple users on all major commercial simulators.
- Fixed issue with syncing to VHDL.
- Register overlap check error with end address
- Backdoor read of register fields was not properly masked
- Filtering of registers having unknown value is now only for rd_all regs seq
- Allowed backdoor write to read-only fields
- Allowed register's reset value over-ride using plusArgs
- Added register array delete at the end of built-in-seq
- Added support field-level backdoor access for shared register
- Modified shared_reg_backdoor example and added ipxact file
- Removed all uvm deprication warnings from examples
- Added support for VHDL backdoor std_ulogic_[ports |signals | vectorSignals]
- Modified all headers of XML files to get schema from http
- Added objection to built-in-sequences
- Added a global field to mask-out comparison of all non-read-write fields
- Added a global field to enable warning when accessed address is outside container
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.