System C / TLM 2.0

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct place or if this is allowed (i did try and look for a FAQ but i couldn't find one!).

I work for a company called Woven by Toyota and we are actively looking to build a virtual data model of Toyota's vehicles to test the software which will run on these vehicles. As we move towards the world of software defined vehicles this is increasingly important. Ideally we are looking for an individual to be the Architect/Lead for this team and will build a team around them. It's a fairly large greenfield project that will last multiple years and might be of interest as it seems that most of the companies who use this technology tend to exist in the SoC world and the automotive world is for sure different.

The role could be based out of either of our North America offices (Palo Alto or Ann Arbor) or remote.

https://woven.toyota/en/careers/detail/?jobID=fddb6e4a-a15a-4af0-aa0d-5564fb4b2fe4

Chris

Christopher.Phillips@Woven.Toyota