How to compile uvm-systemc?

Hi I'm new to uvm-systemc. I previous use systemc to write some code, and I use the following code to compile it.

g++ -I. -I$SYSTEMC_INCLUDE -L. -L$SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -Wl,-rpath=$SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -o hello hello.cpp -lsystemc -lm

However when I looked in to uvm-systemc documents, I cannot find any of them tell me how to compile it, and the makefile contains thousands of lines, which make me overwhelmed. Could anyone tell me  about it? Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'm assuming that you already installed UVM-SystemC via the configure, make, make install mechanism. To use the library afterwards it is similar to SystemC: Use -I, -L and -l to specify the locations of header, library search path and the library name. Re-using your line above:

g++ -I. -I$SYSTEMC_INCLUDE -I$UVM_SYSTEMC_INCLUDE -L. -L$SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -L$UVM_SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -Wl,-rpath=$SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -o hello hello.cpp -luvm-systemc -lsystemc -lm

On 8/18/2020 at 2:27 AM, Stephan Gerth said:

Hi! I'm assuming that you already installed UVM-SystemC via the configure, make, make install mechanism. To use the library afterwards it is similar to SystemC: Use -I, -L and -l to specify the locations of header, library search path and the library name. Re-using your line above:

g++ -I. -I$SYSTEMC_INCLUDE -I$UVM_SYSTEMC_INCLUDE -L. -L$SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -L$UVM_SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -Wl,-rpath=$SYSTEMC_LIBDIR -o hello hello.cpp -luvm-systemc -lsystemc -lm

It worked for me, appreciate your help!