:unsure: :wacko:hi,

pleaaassss help me, I really tired of this project(that I am working on it for 2 weeks)

I am new in working with systemc-ams, as I wanted to model a simple sigma delta adc(in lsf or tdf) I face with errors that I cant figure them out,

1)in tdf modules I have implemented a integrator with ltf_zp, adder, quantizer with if statement and .., all parts work fine, but when I bind them together, this error shows up:

my_ltf_zp . in1 cant be read due it is not accessed from the context of the processing method of the parent sca_tdf::sca_module

2) in lsf modules it comes with the access violation reading that breaks the debugging,

pleaas pleaas help me with this

:unsure: :wacko:hi,

pleaaassss help me, I really tired of this project(that I am working on it for 2 weeks)

I am new in working with systemc-ams, as I wanted to model a simple sigma delta adc(in lsf or tdf) I face with errors that I cant figure them out,

1)in tdf modules I have implemented a integrator with ltf_zp, adder, quantizer with if statement and .., all parts work fine, but when I bind them together, this error shows up:

my_ltf_zp . in1 cant be read due it is not accessed from the context of the processing method of the parent sca_tdf::sca_module

2) in lsf modules it comes with the access violation reading that breaks the debugging,

pleaas pleaas help me with this

A recent new book on SystemC-AMS has a fully worked out example of

a sigma delta modulator. The source code, as per the authors, runs on

the standard SystemC-AMS release 1.0. The first task is to choose the

order of the modulator - for start the lowest order one. For the demodulator,

the trickiest part is to get the decimation filter working right. I am afraid

the design is a complicated one, and one must focus on getting parts

of it working right, before combining them to get the whole. Hope that

helps.

Without sharing code we cannot help much, other than pointing you to some nice papers or publications on the subject. My recommendation is to read the SystemC AMS User's Guide which is part of the SystemC AMS standard.

From the error you have, it looks like you are not using the TDF input port and LTF function inside the processing() callback of the TDF module. I assume you are calling it somewhere else, in the constructor or so? This will of course not work.

You should use the LTF function as shown in section 2.3.2. (Continuous-time modeling) of the user's guide.