uvm-1.2 example compile error

u24c02

Dear All,

I'm trying to compile the uvm-1.2 example.

Basically, there examples in /uvm-1.2/example/simple/trivial/

Makefile.ius

When I run " make -f Makefile.ius"  then I've got the below error messages.

m_handles[stream]=1;
                |
ncvlog: *E,UNDIDN (INCISIVE151/tools/methodology/UVM/CDNS-1.1d/additions/sv//cdns_recording.svh,79|16): 'm_handles': undeclared identifier [12.5(IEEE)].
irun: *E,VLGERR: An error occurred during parsing.  Review the log file for errors with the code *E and fix those identified problems to proceed.  Exiting with code (status 1).
irun: *E,UVMCXF: The process to compile the uvm extensions has failed. Add -uvmnocdnsextra to disable the addon package or point to the right version using -uvmexthome.

What am I  supposed to do to resolve this problem?

hi,

you are using uvm1.2 with the uvm11 version of the cadence extensions. please choose one of the following

1. use the cadence distributed version in your install 'irun -uvmhome CDNS-1.2 ....' (no need for any other uvm compile/flags ...)

2. you point to the right extensions 'irun -uvmhome ...yourpath... -uvmexthome <cdnsinstall>/tools/methodology/UVM/CDNS-1.2 ....'

i also see that you are using a very old version of ius and it is suggested to use a more recent one.

/uwe