Executing Modules More than Once

wasim6691

Hi, 

I want to run the diagram given below. I am executing the modules with the respective processes but it only execute once and then the loop dies. I am providing the static sensitivity to the processes inside the modules e.g.  sensitive<< sig1; and so on. How to make the execution multiple times as mentioned in the STEPS in the Diagram. I need help in running the STEPS multiple times before we proceed to the next step in System C code. Thanks

SystemC Running in Loop.png

Hello @wasim6691,

I totally agree with @David Black, Can you provide a minimal example of what your are trying to achieve?

From your minimal description all I could figure out are the following scenarios:

1. You are not generating enough transactions/events in your simulation models and the simulation is exiting with the error message: Stopping simulation due to starvation
  2. You are yourself stopping the simulation with a call to sc_stop() before the next iteration can begin.

Post more details about the issue you are facing so that more community members can help you figure it out faster.

Regards,

Ameya Vikram Singh