Uwghiello

Install SystemC on Visual Studio 2017

I am trying to install systemC on visual studio 2017 but it seems that I cannot find the guide for it. So I had to follow the guide of installing systemC on VS2010 :(  

In fact, I have got systemC.lib but when I configured the project for systemC, i.e, the project->property->C/C++->Code Generation->Runtime Library->balabalabala... finished all of them and build solutions, there are some errors. 

So...what should I do? Totally confused because I know nothing about VS =_=

PS: the guide is here

code.png

errors.png

errors2.png

Starting with SystemC 2.3.2, the MSVC project files shipped with the package use the DLL-based runtime library.  Therefore it is not necessary (instead rather harmful) to select the statically linked runtime library in your application.

Secondly, you should not set the SC_SIGNAL_WRITE_CHECK environment variable to DISABLE (unrelated to your current issue, but suggested in the video above).

More instructions on using MSVC with SystemC can be found in the INSTALL file shipped with the proof-of-concept simulator.

Hope that helps,
  Philipp

Do you provide a proper definition of "void sc_main(int argc, char* argv[])" in your application as entry point for your simulation? Have you made sure to not have a function main() defined at the same time? In the latter case you would need to call explicitly sc_elab_and_sim(argc, argv) to hand over control to SystemC for elaboration and simulation (which will include a call to sc_main()). Confer to IEEE Std 1666-2011 clause 4.3 for details.