IP-XACT ralf file generation issue

harsh.r

Hello,

I am getting the following error, while generating the ralf file using reg map xml file.

ERROR:

INTERNAL: Could not find the element memoryMaps

I am using the command à ralgen –ipxact2ralf reg.xml

PFA: Sample register map (in xlsx format in mail-attachment, but used in xml format while generating the ralf file using the mentioned command in the user guide)

Kindly provide help for this issue.

Thanks

Harsh

ipxact_query_sample_reg_map.xlsx

Hello Harsh,

This is not a tool forum, but it seems that the IP-XACT XML file that you provide as argument is not valid because it does not contain a memoryMaps element. I cannot see the details because the attached XLSX file does not contain the XML file details.

Best regards,
Erwin

• 6 years later...

Hello R_Rohit,

This is tool question. Several tools exist which process .xlsx and generate IP-XACT. There is no standard way of representing a design within a .xlsx file. Any translation from .xlsx to IP-XACT would be tool dependent.  Please contact your tool vendor for help with the translation.

Best regards,

Rich

Hi,

As Richard explain above, your question is a tool related question. Please contact your EDA vendor. The IP-XACT standard is a format to describe registers. This forum cannot address the tools and flows to be used to convert such descriptions into other formats.

Best regards,
Erwin