systemc testbench cosimulation with vhdl in modelsim

I have a design in vhdl and I'm trying to use systemc-uvm verification library. Since I've a single language vhdl license on modelsim, I was wondering if I could use g++ for the verification side and cosimulate with modelsim? If so, how would I do this?

I'm not sure how to connect the my testbench to the dut. Could you point me to some example code for making this connection and running the sim?

Thanks in advance

As stated in the FAQ UVM-SystemC does not support multi-language, and we advice you to contact your local EDA solution provider to check if UVM-SystemC can be combined with your RTL design.

There are other initiatives and libraries to address the multi-language challenge. I would also advice you to contact your local EDA solution provider for this.

Hi.

It should be possible but will definitely hard without the VHDL/SystemC cosimulation option.

Without cosimulation, what basically remains is a VHDL simulation that should be connected to a C++ program. Modelsim offers the Foreign Language Interface (FLI) for things like that. But, you will have to implement the entire cosimulaiton part (synchronization, data conversion and exchange, ...) by yourself.

Greetings

Ralph