hai to all

Iam karthik,doing my masters in VLSI DESIGN ,i found my interest in system level design and i wish to do project in systemcTLM based simulation.As a starter ,learning systemC language and i want to learn how systemc TLM differ by verilog,VHDL and other languages by results.i.e by simulation...kindly guide me regarding by suggesting some projects or papers in these domains..

keywords:co-simulation,systemc based simulations..

hai to all

Iam karthik,doing my masters in VLSI DESIGN ,i found my interest in system level design and i wish to do project in systemcTLM based simulation.As a starter ,learning systemC language and i want to learn how systemc TLM differ by verilog,VHDL and other languages by results.i.e by simulation...kindly guide me regarding by suggesting some projects or papers in these domains..

keywords:co-simulation,systemc based simulations..

well Karthik welcome to the group --

you can find a lot books on these topics which are easy to understand with prior knowledge of modelling language (ill PM you if u cannot find)

regarding projects you can start with peripheral IPs like USART ,SPI ,I2C ,etc

well Karthik welcome to the group --

you can find a lot books on these topics which are easy to understand with prior knowledge of modelling language (ill PM you if u cannot find)

regarding projects you can start with peripheral IPs like USART ,SPI ,I2C ,etc

hi mohit 

thanks for ur reply.i consider mentioned starter projects and work on....kindly i need detailed explanation to my topic..its good if anyone can suggest ieee papers abt the starter projects of understandind abt moving to higher level of abstraction.....

thanks

There's a lot of material on the Doulos website http://www.doulos.com/knowhow - follow the links to SystemC and TLM2. You might also want to watch the videos VHDL vs. SystemVerilog and SystemC vs. SystemVerilog.

There's an example of high level modelling in EAN1 at http://www.embecosm.com

You might want to also look at the websites of companies offering virtual platforms (e.g. Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor, Carbon Design Systems, etc).

Look on videos.accellera.org for recordings of various Accellera and Nascug events.

regards

Alan